EMS TRAINING: WHAT IS IT?
It is possible to reach deeper muscle fibers using our devices, which are normally hard to activate through conventional training methods. One 20-minute EMS training session is therefore just as effective as three strength-training sessions of 60 minutes. There you go – a maximum training in a minimal time frame!
EFFICIENCY AND RESULTS GUARANTEED
The efficiency of EMS training has been scientifically proven. EMS is a whole-body workout strengthening all groups of muscles. Through this effective muscle building our body burns more calories, what helps us to lose weight, tone and decrease body fat. EMS also fights cellulite and tightens our skin. It is also an effective way for both preventing and rehabilitating common back problems such as disc herniations and muscle tensions.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF EMS TRAINING?
EMS training offers many advantages:
- It is a time-saver. Twenty minutes of EMS training, 5 days a week is all it takes to realize a stronger and healthier you.
- Since EMS is much more effective than conventional training, you achieve more strength, endurance and maximum power from your workout in a shorter amount of training time.
- EMS helps to sculpt and tone the body. People tend to experience a lift-like effect on their body and feel healthier overall.
- EMS can stimulate up to 90 percent of muscle fibers.
- It's easy, comfortable and efficient to use!